It is error alone which needs the support of government. Truth can stand by itself. -- Thomas Jefferson

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Wake Up America



This is my opinion, and to those who don't agree with me or don't like it...too bad.

In my 59 years, I have seen a lot of politicians come and go. Some were good people who placed their country or their constituents before themselves. Others were only out for themselves and made it apparent.

In Barack Obama, we now have as President a man who is the most egotistical and incompetent excuse for a leader I have ever seen. If he is not incompetent, then he most surely is evil.

His administration is more corrupt, dirty, and underhanded than any I have seen. They make the Watergate burglars look like a bunch of choir boys. They don't even do a good job of hiding their corruption, and with a compliant media, they don't even have to try to hide their underhanded actions in the dark. They do them in broad daylight without fear of opposition from a media that is as corrupt as they themselves.

I am tired of his tendency to golf while America burns. I am tired of his turning his back on our allies, and embracing our enemies. I am tired of his unlawfully imposing his will on America's religious organizations, institutions... our corporations and companies as well as individual Americans. I am tired of his ignoring and placing no value on the men and women heroes of this country who have served faithfully to protect and defend America. I am tired of his ignoring the sovereignty of our nation by allowing thousands upon thousands of illegal immigrants and "undocumented workers"to mount an invasion of this nation. I am tired of his ignoring the plight of Christians and other minorities from the Islamic barbarians around the world.

We as a people can not allow this brazen undermining of our country to continue. The Obama administration and his party's majority in the Senate must be stopped and held to account at all costs. I urge each and every person who can vote to get up off your duff, and vote to send a message to Barack Obama and his cohorts in the Senate and the media. It is time to show them that the American people are mad as he**, and we aren't going to take it any more!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...