Please read "To Stop the Multiplication of the Unfit" by Michelle Malkin.
Some excerpts follow with my emphases added:
- If you aren't creeped out by the No Birth Control Left Behind rhetoric of the White House and Planned Parenthood, you aren't listening closely enough. The anesthetic of progressive benevolence always dulls the senses. Wake up.
- When a bunch of wealthy white women and elite Washington bureaucrats defend the trampling of religious liberties in the name of "increased access" to "reproductive services" for "poor" women, the ghost of Margaret Sanger is cackling.
- Sanger also elaborated on her anti-Catholic animus, telling one of Wallace's reporters that New York Catholics had no right to protest the use of their tax dollars for birth city birth-control programs: "(I)t's not only wrong, it should be made illegal for any religious group to prohibit dissemination of birth control -- even among its own members." When Wallace pressed her ("In other words, you would like to see the government legislate religious beliefs in a certain sense?"), Sanger laughed nervously and disavowed the remarks.
- The Obama administration is crawling with the modern-day heirs of the eugenics movement, from Planned Parenthood golden girl Kathleen Sebelius at the Department of Health and Human Services to the president's prestigious science czar John Holdren -- an outspoken proponent of forced abortions and mass sterilizations and a self-proclaimed protege of eugenics guru Harrison Brown, whom he credits with inspiring him to become a scientist.
- Brown envisioned a government regime in which the "number of abortions and artificial inseminations permitted in a given year would be determined completely by the difference between the number of deaths and the number of births in the year previous." He urged readers to "reconcile ourselves to the fact that artificial means must be applied to limit birth rates." He likened the global population to a "pulsating mass of maggots."
Click the link below to read the entire article:
'To Stop the Multiplication of the Unfit' - Michelle Malkin - Townhall Conservative